Thursday, December 8, 2011

TRIPLE COUPONS AT MARSH 12/8-12/10!!!!

For the next 3 days marsh is tripling coupons up to $1.00. There are some restrictions on limits. You can only have 2 of the same coupons that triple in a transaction. So if your needing to stock up like i did you are going to need to do a few separate transactions or recruit some helpers.

This morning I got up at 5 am and kidnapped my husband and sister to help me. I had a good stockpile of coupons so this sale couldn't have come at a better time. This was the biggest shopping trip I have had yet. We ran 4 different transactions to get the most out of the sale. Keep in mind I'm not an EXTREME couponer so I'm not buying 63 free things of ketchup. We only buy enough our family uses before the item expires. This is how we did (I excluded my sisters transaction from this senario)

Before my store card and coupons the total was $320.12 for 106 items. We got 18 things completely free!!! And we saved 73% off of our bill total. Our Total after coupons was only $82.08!!! We saved $238.12!!! For us this is a huge deal! I like to go into a store and always save at least half of my grocery bill with sales and coupon matchups so anything over that is just bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment