Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dumpster diving!

Yup I did it! I'm tired of great deals going by and not being able to stock up because I only have 1 or 2 coupons for that item. I don't want to pay for the coupons which I was thinking I was going to have to resort to. I decide to first try a different slightly dirtier and humbling choice. Recycling bins. I have heard of people, crazy people. That dig through recycling bins for coupon inserts. Well if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me. So after meeting today I went out in the cold and my high heels and dug through my first recycling bin. Thankfully I only almost fell in once. It was a pretty good success. In about 10 min of searching I found almost 10 coupon booklets! Needless to say I had a blast and I am definitely going to continue on doing this. Can't wait to see what I find next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment